- PMP requires a rooted device. For instructions on how to root your phone, refer to How do I root my Android Phone?
- Install the Xposed Framework. Based on your Android version, use either Xposed for 4.x or Xposed for 5.x/6.0
- Install the Protect My Privacy (PMP) from Google Play Store or Xposed Module Store.
- Go to the Xposed applications, select the modules tab. You should see PMP listed. Check the box next to PMP.
- Select the framework tab within xposed, and select soft restart. A soft restart is quicker, but a power off and on will also work.
- Once your phone restarts, go to PMP. You should see a list of applications! If so, PMP is working.
For installation issues, see Help